1/1 Photo of Betty's Fruit Cocktail Squares
From 250 Best Brownies, Bars & Squares. Easy, fast to prepare and delicious to eat!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups fruit cocktail, partially drained
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease an 8-inch square cake pan.
- 2Base: in a bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- 3In another bowl, mix together, sugar, egg and fruit cocktail. Blend in flour mixture. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- 4Topping: in a small bowl, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over top of cake.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, until golden brown.
- 6Place pan on a rack to cool completely, then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Betty's Fruit Cocktail Squares
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 123.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g