1/4 Photos of Betty Crockers' Boys and Girls Cookbook - Fudge!! Longmeadow
2 hrs 20 mins
Andi of Longmeadow Farm's Note:
Chocolate fudge that comes from the dog-eared pages of this cookbook. To this day, my family can down a whole pan of these before they have completely set. Yummy, especially licking the bowl. *Please Note*, add extra milk (a teaspoon at a time) if mixture is to thick. Time includes setting time, that is; if this fudge makes it that long. Exceptional tasting for a simple recipe, and easy for your children to make too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar and cocoa in a saucepan.
- 2Stir in butter, milk, and light corn syrup.
- 3Bring to boil. Boil 3 minutes stirring constantly. Take from heat.
- 4Immediately add confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and chopped nuts (if using).
- 5Stir until sugar is completely blended. Turn into 8 inch square pan and pat out with fingers. Cool. Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Betty Crockers' Boys and Girls Cookbook - Fudge!! Longmeadow
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 62.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 93.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g