Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
So easy and so much yummier. Use more/less garlic to suit your taste.
Make and share this Better Than Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stir Bisquick, milk and cheese until soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, add garlic powder and parsley to the melted butter.
- As soon as the biscuits come out of the oven, brush generously with the melted butter.
hi, i dont think i'd be able to get any Bisquick mix over here. what should i use to substitute it?
went to red lobster once or twice when i was in the States yearsss ago...yet still cant forget the yummy taste of the biscuits!
I am a total novice, and made these for a Valentine's party where a bunch of guys cooked for our wives. Not having a breadmaker and never having used a rolling pin, this had great appeal for me, but I was so skeptical that I also bought a loaf of french bread to heat up as my backup. These came out AMAZING and were the hit of the party--nobody suspected how easy they were. Will do these again and again... I did the recipe times 1.5 thinking "serves 6" really meant "serves 3" and we had 8 adults. Turned out, these rise enough that the recipe should really serve 6 adequately.
Perfect! Very tasty and easy--my favorite kind of recipe! I made 12 smaller biscuits and they cooked perfectly in 10 minutes. Definitely a keeper! Daughter's fiance is a big fan of these!