Recipe by 2Bleu
So easy and so much yummier. Use more/less garlic to suit your taste.
Top Review by zizie zainal
hi, i dont think i'd be able to get any Bisquick mix over here. what should i use to substitute it?
went to red lobster once or twice when i was in the States yearsss ago...yet still cant forget the yummy taste of the biscuits!
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stir Bisquick, milk and cheese until soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, add garlic powder and parsley to the melted butter.
- As soon as the biscuits come out of the oven, brush generously with the melted butter.