So easy and so much yummier. Use more/less garlic to suit your taste.
Make and share this Better Than Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stir Bisquick, milk and cheese until soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, add garlic powder and parsley to the melted butter.
- As soon as the biscuits come out of the oven, brush generously with the melted butter.