1/7 Photos of Better Than Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
So easy and so much yummier. Use more/less garlic to suit your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Stir Bisquick, milk and cheese until soft dough forms.
- 3Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- 4Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- 5Meanwhile, add garlic powder and parsley to the melted butter.
- 6As soon as the biscuits come out of the oven, brush generously with the melted butter.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better Than Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.0
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 601.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 8.0 g