Recipe by A la Carte
This is a recipe I found in WW magazine. This is a high fiber, fat free sub for mayo, and is delish on sandwiches or wraps, especially veggie! 1/4 cup = 1 point
Top Review by JoAnnaP
Wow! So easy and so good!! I will use this in place of mayo and hummus. My husband loooves hummus, which is great since it's so easy to make and versatile. However I have an ulcer and find the lemon hurts my stomach. This is the ideal substitute for me and a welcome change for my husband! Thank you!!!
- 1 cup chickpeas, rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup plain greek plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- fresh pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Process the chickpeas in a mini-chopper or food processor.
- Combine with all other ingredients. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Cover and put in the fridge for up to a week.
- (This is good with other fresh herbs too, such as fresh chopped basil or cilantro).