Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I received an email today from Spark People with this recipe. I don't know who Beth is but these sure sound good for a snack or dessert!
- 1 cup banana, mashed (about 2 1/2 medium bananas)
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1 tablespoon stevia or 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Fill 16 muffin tins or papers about halfway. (I used an ice cream scoop to spoon it because the dough will be thick.).
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.