I love chocolates!! Especially white n dark ones.
Make and share this Best White Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 300°C.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar. Add the eggs, molasses, and vanilla. Blend well.
- Add the flour mixture and mix to blend. Stir in the pecans, butterscotch
- chips and white chocolate chips. Do not overmix.
- Drop the cookie dough by rounded tablespoons 2" apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until set.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.