My Mom Rosie made this cake. I always loved it. It is a very moist cake, and very easy.
Make and share this Best Wacky Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt into 10x7 inch or 8 to 9 inch square pan.
- With index finger, make 3 holes in flour mixture.
- Pour butter into first hole, vinegar in second, and vanilla in third.
- Pour water over all. With a fork, stir mixture well until combined.
- Bake cake 30 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Immediately top cake with chocolate morsels and bake 3 minutes longer--just until morsels soften. Spread the chocolate evenly over the cake.
- Cool to room temperature and serve with ice cream.