Perfect Pixie's Note:
These are a real tradition from when I was growing up. I would always have this in my lunchbox or when I went round to my uncles, it is best served on soft white bread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1butter bread, if you find the taste of vegemite too strong.
- 2spread with vegemite to your desire.
- 3get as many potato chips on as possible.
- 4put a piece of bread on top of that.
- 5press down to crunch the chips and let them break.
- 6cut into 4 squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Vegemite Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 340.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g