I've been experimenting with pancake batters forever! I have several favorites. This is one of them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat cast iron skillet on medium low or griddle to 325 degrees.
- 2Combine all dry ingredients.
- 3Add all wet ingredients to dry beating eggs before-hand.
- 4Us a spatula to gently combine dry and wet ingredients. Do not overmix! You should have lumps otherwise your pancakes will be flat and tough.
- 5Let batter rest for 15 minutes to 1/2 an hour. During this time your pan or griddle will be perfectly pre-heated.
- 6Use a 1/2 cup ladel to pour batter into your pre-heated cast iron pan or griddle.
- 7Flip and cook till golden brown and delicious!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.0
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 556.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.6 g