- 1 (8 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) box cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) box powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix box of cake mix, one egg and 1/2 cup (or one stick) of melted butter.
- Once mixed, spread on bottom of pan, until entire bottom of pan is covered.
- In another large bowl, whip cream cheese.
- Add two eggs and remaining 1/2 cup melted butter, mix well.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well, leaving no large lumps.
- Spread icing mix onto cake.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.