Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My husband's favorite; a unique sweet cake that all will love!
Make and share this Best Ooey Gooey Cake! recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix box of cake mix, one egg and 1/2 cup (or one stick) of melted butter.
- Once mixed, spread on bottom of pan, until entire bottom of pan is covered.
- In another large bowl, whip cream cheese.
- Add two eggs and remaining 1/2 cup melted butter, mix well.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well, leaving no large lumps.
- Spread icing mix onto cake.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.