Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have a favorite Mexican restaurant here that I like especially for their salsa. I commented to one of the waitresses one time that I would love to have the recipe to their salsa and she just up and gave it to me and I've been in 7th heaven since.
- Using a blender pour entire contents of the can of whole tomatoes, liquid and all into blender.
- Add finely chopped green onion, the red pepper and salt.
- Pulse a few times in blender until the consistency of salsa.
- You may want to taste and adjust everything but tomatoes to taste, if you like it hotter, etc.
- It tastes better if chilled overnight as all the tastes combine together.