Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This Is a fall apart tender receipe ,Sauce great for ribs or pork chops , great for partys as well as a great family meal prep time is minamal and smell it cook all day WOW what a souper easy great receipe , This Is a fav of mine from when i was a kid coming home from school and this was the ultimute treat by mom , Kids are gaunteed to love this goes great with Rice or potatoes , yummmmmmm
- 8 pork chops
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup celery
- Place pork chops or ribs in your roaster and mix all remaining ingredients together.
- Pour sauce over top of meat and place covered, in a 325 (F) degree oven for 4 to 5 hours.
- For last hour remove cover to allow sauce to thicken
- Yummmmm Experiance the flavor.