These are the best peanut butter cookies I have ever eaten. They are soft and chewy. They are great when you add the nuts and chocolate chips. Whenever I take these cookies to a potluck or family get together, people always request that I bring these cookies. I got this recipe out a cook book a number of years ago. I have changed the recipe slightly from the original.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add biscuit mix and vanilla; mix well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Flatten with fork.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature or freeze for future use.
- For chocolate peanut butter cookies, add 1/4 cup cocoa and a dusting of cinnamon to the batter.