1/3 Photos of Best Ever Eggless Banana Oatmeal Muffins
These have to be the best banana muffins I've tasted! I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com and tweaked it to make it egg-free and low-fat. These muffins taste best fresh from the oven, and also are the perfect, healthy way to start your day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- 2In a bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- 3In another large bowl, mix together milk, applesauce, and vanilla.
- 4Add the mashed bananas, and combine thoroughly.
- 5Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture until just combined.
- 6Lightly grease and dust 6 muffin cups (or line with paper bake cups), and divide the batter among them.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Eggless Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 276.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g