Recipe by Chef did ur mom #465890
these are about as good as cookies get, so make several batches and watch them disappear fast.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- in a small bowl mix together flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- in a large bowl beat together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar at medium speed intil light and fluffy. beat in egg and vanilla.
- at low speed, beat in flour mixture intil blended. fold inoats and chocolate chips. cover with plastic wrap;chill for 1 hour.
- preheat oven to 350 f grease 2 baking sheets.
- shape dough into 1-inch balls. place cookies, 2 inches apart,on prepared baking sheets. flatten each cookies slightly.
- bake cookies intil lightly browned around edges, 10 to 12 minutes. transfer baking sheets to wire racks to cool slightly. transfer cookies to racks to cool completely.