I made this for my hunny Wildheart and when she tasted it the next day she melted
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1peel and slice bananas into 1/4" slices.
- 2crumble the vanilla wafers into med chunks.
- 3then layer the banana slices and wafers into 1/2" alternating layers till you fill up a large bowl.
- 4then mix the 4 cups of milk in accordance with the directions for the pudding.
- 5then pour the pudding covering the bananas and wafers.
- 6cover tightly with foil and refrigerate for 24 hrs.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for best ever Banana Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 164.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: