Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Easy home made cinnamon flavor :)
Make and share this Best Bread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- In mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, rum, salt, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar, whisk until well blended.
- Put the bread cubes into a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the raisins over the cubes of bread.
- Pour the egg/milk mixture slowly over the top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 50 minutes, until a silver knife inserted into the center of the pudding comes out clean.