- 5 -6 small bread, pieces
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup rum
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- In mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, rum, salt, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar, whisk until well blended.
- Put the bread cubes into a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the raisins over the cubes of bread.
- Pour the egg/milk mixture slowly over the top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 50 minutes, until a silver knife inserted into the center of the pudding comes out clean.