1/1 Photo of Best Bread Pudding
Chef #1800052123's Note:
Easy home made cinnamon flavor :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, rum, salt, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar, whisk until well blended.
- 2Put the bread cubes into a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 3Sprinkle the raisins over the cubes of bread.
- 4Pour the egg/milk mixture slowly over the top.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 50 minutes, until a silver knife inserted into the center of the pudding comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.3 mg
- Sodium 161.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g