Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is based on the Itty Bitty Cookbooks "The Bread Machine Cookbook 2" and altered just a bit. Works so well to make 2 14" yummy pizza crusts - why buy that nasty stuff from the store? Okay, I've tweaked it again and we all love the additions. Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (I use garlic salt)
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- Always start with liquids on the bottom and pile up dry ingredients as listed.
- Set bread machine for "dough" setting and remove when machine finishes.
- Depending on your dough cycle allow bread to rise if it hasn't once.
- Punch down, divide in half and let rise.
- Throw or roll into 14" circle, place on pan and let rise again for about 20 minutes.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- We bake in a hot 450 degree oven for between 12-20 minutes depending on the pizza and where it is in the oven.
Good and easy to make. I used this for a deep dish pizza so used the whole batch. The crust was nice and crusty and held up well to the heavy toppings used.