Recipe by scizzorwizard
I found this recipe while searching for something quick for dessert...the prep time is unbelievably fast and the taste...well...see for yourself!
- 1 cooked and cooled pie shell
- 1 (250 ml) jar blueberry jam
- 2 cups washed blueberries
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop blueberry jam into microwave safe bowl.
- Add cinnamon.
- Microwave on high for two minutes (until quite runny) fold in fresh blueberries and pour mixture into cooked pie shell.
- Allow to set in fridge for and hour and eat with whip cream or french vanilla ice cream.