1/1 Photo of Best and Simple Authentic Salsa
Chef #838778's Note:
My friends mother showed me how to make this salsa recipe and it is so simple, so easy and so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the tomatos all but 1/2 to 1cup, garlic, half the onion, chili's, tomato paste, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor.
- 2Blend until everything is incorporated well.
- 3In a separate container add all the rest of the ingredients.
- 4Be sure to dice the rest of the tomato's, cilantro and onion before adding.
- 5Best if left to sit in the refridgerator for up to 24 hours.
- 6Right before serving or eating season to taste. It may need some additional salt.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best and Simple Authentic Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1747.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: