- 2 lbs , fresh tomato's
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 large onion
- 1 habanero pepper (optional)
- 2 jalapenos, chili's
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 -2 tablespoon tomato paste, for deep color (optional)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the tomatos all but 1/2 to 1cup, garlic, half the onion, chili's, tomato paste, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until everything is incorporated well.
- In a separate container add all the rest of the ingredients.
- Be sure to dice the rest of the tomato's, cilantro and onion before adding.
- Best if left to sit in the refridgerator for up to 24 hours.
- Right before serving or eating season to taste. It may need some additional salt.