Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It is my own recipe, a different taste then the usual one. Try it!!
Make and share this Besan Ka Halwa recipe from Food.com.
- Grind the Cashew Nut & Almonds till it become powder.
- Add Cardamom Powder in water and boil it till it remains 2 tablespoon.
- Melt the ghee in a heavy based pan.
- Add besan and keep on stirring it till the besan turns a bit darker or golden brown.
- Add Cashew Nut & Almonds powder in it and keep stirring till it mixed with besan.
- Add Sugar, Milk and Cardamom Water and keep stirring till they mix well.
- Keep stirring until it becomes dry and bit darker.
- Add chopped almonds to garnishing.
- Server Hot.