Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love this in the summertime made with the fresh berries and peaches. A lady in our church makes this every year at the summer festival. Berry Berry good!!!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup crushed vanilla wafer
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh peaches
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the graham crumbs, vanilla wafer crumbs, butter, both sugars, and cinnamon until it looks like pebbles.
- Place all of the fruit in a 9x9 baking dish and pour the honey over it (stir gently).
- Spoon the crumb mixture over the fruit, pressing down lightly.
- Bake about 1 hour or until the top is golden brown.