- 9 ounces berries (blackberries, raspberries or black currants â thawed if frozen)
- 2 ounces superfine sugar
- 14 ounces white wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the berries and sugar in a saucepan and heat gently, until the berries are soft and release their juices and the sugar has been dissolved.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, stir in the vinegar. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for at least one week, preferably 3 weeks.
- Strain the vinegar into a clean bottle and use for dressings.