3 hrs 15 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Delicious dessert that is very simple and inexpensive that will come out looking beautiful and taste even better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the evaporated milk in the freezer in a bowl and chill until ice begins to form at the egde of the bowl (about 15 mins).
- 2Prepare cake mix using eggs, oil and 1 1/3 cups water (as directed) and bake using a 9 x 13 pan. Allow to cool completely in the pan, which will also be the serving dish.
- 3Dissolve gelatin in the 1 tbsp water then follow with the 2 tbsp hot water. make sure all the gelatin is dissolved (the mixture should be clear).
- 4Added the gelatin to the berry pie filling and refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
- 5Whip the chilled evaporated milk until soft peaks begin to form. (about 5 mins should be enough) then added the the jello pudding
- 6mix and stir in using a whisk until the mixture becomes thick. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 7Assemble the pie by spearding the jello pudding mixture on the cake (still in the pan) until the top is fully covered. Then place the berry pie mixture on top of the pudding layer. Enjoy!
- 816. Note: This is great with cherry or blueberry pie filling.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Pie Cake
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.1
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 82.6 mg
- Sodium 448.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix