Recipe by *Alia*
This is delicious. Very light and mild. Even my brother liked it (and he generally won't even try things with cheese of any sort in it).
- 2 cups assorted berries
- 2 white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the berries in a large bowl and sprinkle with the sugar. Stir to combine and leave to macerate for about 30 minutes.
- In bowl of your electric mixer beat the mascarpone, heavy whipping cream, confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract just until soft peaks form.
- Take four wine or parfait glasses and layer the berries with the cream. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint, if desired.