Recipe by StickyToffee
I created this to use up half a can of condensed milk and some frozen strawberries that were starting to get freezer burn. You could use any berries, fresh or frozen.
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1/2 can)
- 1 cup berries, frozen
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle gelatin over the water and let soften.
- Heat the milk and condensed milk in a small pot.
- Add gelatin and water mixture and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add the berries to the milk in the pot to thaw them, if they are frozen.
- Pour contents into blender or food processor.
- Add vanilla and cinnamon and puree until smooth.
- Pour into four dessert bowls and chill until set.