1/1 Photo of " Berry French Toast" Oatmeal
The first time I made oatmeal this way I thought it tasted like french toast topped with berries...thus the name! :) Use whichever kind of berries you like...my personal favorite is cherries.
My Private Note
bowl of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats and 1 cup water into a large microwaveable bowl.
- 2Cook in microwave on 50% power for 6 minutes.
- 3Place frozen berries in small bowl and defrost in microwave until the juice from the berries is released (it takes about 50 seconds on mine).
- 4Add defrosted berries(+ juice), sugar free syrup, butter spray, and flax seed together and stir well.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Berry French Toast" Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread