1/3 Photos of Berry Delicious Dessert Bars
This recipe is very versatile because you can use whatever berries are in season, (or on sale) or whatever berries you like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Cream cheese layer
- 1For crust: Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl
- 2Pat into a 9X13 pan like you would pie dough.
- 3Bake at 275 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 4For cream cheese layer: Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer.
- 5fold in whipped topping.
- 6spread onto cooled crust.
- 7For fruit layer:.
- 8Bring water and danish dessert mix to a boil for one minute.
- 9Remove from heat and add in berries of your choice.
- 10Spread on top of cream cheese layer.
- 11Refrigerate until ready to eat!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Delicious Dessert Bars
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1006.3
- Calories from Fat 650
- Total Fat 72.2 g
- Saturated Fat 42.4 g
- Cholesterol 194.9 mg
- Sodium 579.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 41.3 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
junket danish dessert mix