Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from Panda Girl at All Recipes
- 2 cups berries, mixed and frozen
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white sugar (optional)
- In the blender, combine the mixed berries, strawberry yogurt, banana, milk, and sugar.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
Me, Ben Affleck, two straws, this smoothie...magic. Made for A/NZ #45 Recipe Tag.
DD wanted a smoothie but I only had frozen strawberries on hand. It turned out fine. She rated it a four stars which is great coming from her! A great way to start off the day or perfect for after school.
One very happy French exchange student is at my side chanting '5, 5, 5, 5, 5' for this wonderful recipe. We used fresh strawberries, mango yogurt, an ancient banana and 2% milk. Didn't add the sugar. It really earns its 'delicious' in the title. Thanks.