Recipe by love4culinary
This is a recipe that was sent to me in a small summer mag from my local grocery store. Its a yummy recipe!!!!
Top Review by PanNan
This is a wonderful summertime treat. Loved the hint of citrus, and the crunchy topping with oatmeal. Absolutely delicious as a generous topping over a scoop (or two) of vanilla ice cream. One note of caution - be sure to put it in a container that is deep enough. I used a shallow baking pan, and it boiled over a bit. Thanks love4culinary!
- 1 pint strawberry, cut into pieces
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice (NO PULP)
- 3⁄4 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F.
- Lightly Spray 8x8 inch pan, mix berries with sugar and cornstarch; toss well to coat.
- Stir in orange juice and mix.
- In small bowl combine oats, flour, brown sugar, all spice and butter until crumbly; spoon over top of fruit.
- Bake in oven 35-40 minutes til bubbly and browned on top.
- Serve topped with low-fat frozen yogurt or ice cream.