Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 55 mins
If you like cheesecake - you will love this one
Make and share this Berry Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crums and melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes - cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy - gradually add condensed milk.
- Beat in eggs/.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of pie filling - marble through with a knife being careful not to touch the bottom ( I use about a half a can and save the rest for garnish when serving ).
- Bake for 325F for 45 minutes until side appear set but middle is still slightly wobbly.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Refridgerate overnight or for several hours.