Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a very easy no bake cheesecake that is "healthy" and VERY tasty. I use the Philadelphia Cheesecake mix in the refridgerator section in the store. The cooking time is actually the chilling time needed to firm it up after it is made. You can make many variations of different fruits depending on the season. Have fun and ENJOY.
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint black raspberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 lb strawberry
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 16 ounces cheesecake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can whipped cream
- Wash the raspberries and blueberries pulling out any bad ones. Let them drain while you work on the rest.
- In a medium to large bowl, mix the cool whip and cheesecake mix until smooth.
- Add the berries into the cheesecake mix.
- Mix thoroughly. Berries will fall apart as you mix.
- Put in the pie crust. Smooth a spatula over the top so there is no peaks on top.
- Put in the refridgerator for 2 hours to firm it up.
- When you go to serve it, put as strawberry on top with as much whipped as you want. I always add alot.