1/1 Photo of Berry Bundt Cake
1 hr 20 mins
A wonderful way to use up your surplus of fresh berries in the summer! The perfect cake to bring to a cookout or potluck!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer.
- 2Add the butter and liqueur and beat until light and fluffy.
- 3Toss the berries with 2 tablespoons of the flour to coat well.
- 4Add the remaining flour and baking powder to the egg mixture and beat until the batter is smooth.
- 5Fold in the berries and pour the batter into a greased and floured 9-in bundt or tube pan.
- 6Bake in a preheated 325 oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- 7Remove from the oven and cool for 20 minutes before removing from the pan.
- 8Allow to cool completely on a wire rack and dust with powdered sugar immediately before serving.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.7
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 166.7 mg
- Sodium 237.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: