1/1 Photo of Berdie's Cheese Enchilada Casserole
If you love red enchiladas this is a fast, easy and non-messy way to enjoy them. This recipe is also great for potlucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 35 (4 1/2 inch) corn tortillas
- 2 (10 ounce) cans red enchilada sauce (I like to use HOT)
- 1 lb Mexican blend cheese (munster also works well)
- 1pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a 2 1/2 quart banking dish layer tortillas, sauce and cheese until the dish is full.
- 3Bake for 20 to 30 minutes uncovered.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berdie's Cheese Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.0
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 95.3 mg
- Sodium 1376.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 28.2 g