jp mims's Note:
I'm not a big bell pepper fan, but since we had so much of it in the garden, I gave some to a friend and she shared this recipe. It is very good. I chop bell pepper and freeze it in 1 cup portions (raw) to use in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients and put in a greased 1 1/2 qt casserole dish.
- 2Bake at 350° for about 30 minute.
- 3Note: I cook the chopped bell pepper right in the glass measuring cup in the microwave.
- 4Cook for about a minute, then stir.
- 5Then cook 30 second at a time until pepper looks and smells done.
- 6Peppers will juice as they cook, but I don't drain them.
- 7I add juice and all.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bell Pepper Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 316.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 8.0 g