Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Easy and Quick and very good! from B H & G
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup light beer
- 2 small jalapeno peppers, minced (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Cook, covered over low heat for 8 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Can also be covered and chilled for 2 to 24 hours and served as a cold bean salad.