Veggie Girl.'s Note:
Found this recipe in a Kraft magazine and switched it up a little. Easy bread that goes together really quickly and can bake while the soup is cooking. I used marble because that is all I had in the house, but it would be great with gouda or Havarti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Mix dry ingredients together. Stir in cheese. Add beer and stir until moistened, do not overmix.
- 3Pour into a 9x5 loaf pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Pour melted butter over the batter.
- 4Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 5Cool for 10 minutes in pan, then cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer & Cheese Biscuit Bread
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 393.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: