Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend from Kentucky described this delicacy to me, and it was just too irresistible! Beer, cheese, and flavourings! My local grocery store carries a horseradish cheddar that I love, figured it would be an excellent addition. Mmmm! If you can't find horseradish cheddar just use more old cheddar. And maybe add a tsp of horseradish for the flavour?!
- 300 g old cheddar cheese, grated
- 200 g horseradish cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup beer, room temperature
- Open beer and leave to reach room temperature.
- Grate cheddar. Put in food processor with chopping blade, along with everything but the beer.
- Measure out beer, whisking until it goes flat.
- Turn on food processor and pour in beer, processing until smooth.
- Tastes best if refrigerated overnight, allowing flavours to meld.