Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
:) Try not to overcrowd the shrimp in the fryer for a more crispy crust.
Make and share this Beer Battered Shrimp With Mustard Marmalade Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Clean, peel, and devein the shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- Mix the remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Dip the shrimp into the batter, coating thoroughly, and fry in very hot oil (350) until golden brown.
- Allow oil to reheat between batches.
- Serve with mustard marmalade sauce on the side.
- Blend three ingreddients together.