Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
This Sandra Lee recipe sounds really good to me. I am posting it so I can find it when I am ready to make it.
- 12 ounces dried elbow macaroni
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packet beef stew seasoning, mix (Lawry's brand suggested)
- 2 cups four cheese blend, shredded (8 oz.)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions (Ore-Ida brand suggested)
- 1⁄2 cup reduced sodium beef broth (Swanson's brand suggested)
- chopped fresh tomato (optional)
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pot of boiling water, cook macaroni for 5-6 minutes or until almost al dente. Drain and transfer to a 5-quart crockpot.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir ground beef and beef stew seasoning mix, until beef is browned, breaking up clumps. Drain off fat. Stir beef, cheese, sou, onion and beef broth into pasta in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LO heat for 2-4 hours.
- Serve with chopped tomato and parsley, if desired.