1/3 Photos of Beefy Barbecue Macaroni
This is another simple kid-friendly meal! (Make sure the macaroni is COOKED prior to starting!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet brown beef with onions and garlic until no longer pink. Drain.
- 2Add macaroni, BBQ sauce and pepper (salt if needed). Mix well.
- 3In a saucepan, heat milk and butter until butter is melted.
- 4Stir in cheese until melted.
- 5Pour over the macaroni mixture and mix gently.
- 6Sprinkle with additional cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefy Barbecue Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.8
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 94.7 mg
- Sodium 647.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 37.7 g