Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a tasty lunch.
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 6 slices deli roast beef
- 1 slice 2% cheddar cheese
- 12 baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, chopped
- Spread mayonnaise onto tortilla.
- Top with remaining ingredients; roll up tortilla.
- Place on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute or until velveeta is melted.
Loved the taste of the filling (mine took 2 minutes to melt the cheese) but what I didn't like is it turned the wrap to be very soft and as it was so hot very hard to handle so that said I think I will make again but use the sandwich press so it toasts the wrap, thank you Lainey6605 for a delicious lunch, made for Bargain Basement tag game.