Recipe by Colleen Sr.
This is extremely simple but sooooo tasty! I served mine with rice and pineapple slices. The recipe comes from Pam Coombes at BellaOnline
- 3⁄4 lb thin beef, strips
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (25 g) package brown gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry or 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beef and broccoli in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Mix together gravy mix, water, vinegar (or sherry) and soy sauce and pour over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with steamed rice or rice noodles.
- Note: Placing beef in the freezer for about 15 minutes will ease cutting and the creation of thinner slices.
- This is a great dish for singles-- simply double the recipe to serve a family.
- Note: If you prefer your broccoli on the crispy side, add it half way through cooking time.