Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
We had pork chops over sauerkraut last night and it got me thinking what if... which developed into this wonderful main piece that can be used as a presentation piece if you so desire.
- 1 lb thin sliced london broil beef (I think that's what I used it was some kind of thin beef)
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 medium vidalia onion, sliced in rings (or other type of onion, that's just what was on sale)
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (to taste)
- (This step works well in a good zip lock bag.) Ahead of time mix 1/2 of the onion with the wine, vinegar, and meat; then put it in the fridge for a while, I used an hour but it could have sat for longer.
- Now that you have your meat with flavor put it in a shallow roasting pan; add your other ingredients making sure to spread everything out on top of the meat so the flavor seeps into the meat.
- Broil it for 15-20 minutes or until it is done.
- take out an serve personally I served it with a rosemary potato dish, Recipe #229162. Hope you enjoy!