Recipe by Le Honerable Kelsaroo
We had pork chops over sauerkraut last night and it got me thinking what if... which developed into this wonderful main piece that can be used as a presentation piece if you so desire.
- 1 lb thin sliced london broil beef (I think that's what I used it was some kind of thin beef)
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 medium vidalia onion, sliced in rings (or other type of onion, that's just what was on sale)
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- (This step works well in a good zip lock bag.) Ahead of time mix 1/2 of the onion with the wine, vinegar, and meat; then put it in the fridge for a while, I used an hour but it could have sat for longer.
- Now that you have your meat with flavor put it in a shallow roasting pan; add your other ingredients making sure to spread everything out on top of the meat so the flavor seeps into the meat.
- Broil it for 15-20 minutes or until it is done.
- take out an serve personally I served it with a rosemary potato dish, Recipe #229162. Hope you enjoy!