Beef Tenderloin With Creamy Alouette® Mushroom Sauce
- Heat broiler.
- Coat all sides of tenderloin with 1 teaspoons of the olive oil. Place on broiler pan. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Broil 4 inches from heat for 6 minutes or until well-browned. Turn. Broil 6 to 8 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining olive oil and the butter in small skillet over medium heat.
- Add shallot; cook 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in Alouette®, adding milk to desired consistency. Heat just until warm.
- Spoon sauce over tenderloins. Sprinkle with parsley.