- 1⁄4 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- cooking spray
- 2 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add steaks; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove from pan; keep warm. Add shallots to pan; sauté 1 minute. Add broth mixture; bring to a boil.
- Cook until reduced to 1/4 cup (about 1 minute). Serve sauce with the steaks. Sprinkle with parsley.