Quick Dinner for those rushed "during the week" times
My Private Note
steak & ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 tsp butter in saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2Add onions and scallions. Saute about 8 minutes.
- 3Add garlic saute 1 minute.
- 4Add broth cook about 5 minutes until onions are soft and most of the liquid is gone.
- 5Add beans & vinegar, cover and cook 4 minutes until beans are tender.
- 6Remove pan from heat, add 1 teaspoon butter and 1/8 tsp salt, Keep warm
- 7Sprinkle steaks with salt & pepper.
- 8Add steaks to preheated pan with olive oil.
- 9Cook steaks 3 minutes on each side (more if you want well done).
- 10Let stand for 5 minutes, then serve with string beans.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Tenderloin & Balsamic String Beans
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.9
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 101.6 mg
- Sodium 340.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 24.8 g