Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I hate mushrooms! So this is my version of beef stroganoff without them. You can always add them in if you wish.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 large white onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup water
- salt and pepper
- Brown beef in large skillet; add onion and garlic powder. Aslo add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Cook until onion is golden brown.
- Add beef bouilion and water, stir until bouillon is disolved.
- Add tomato paste and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Stir in sour cream and cook for about 2 minutes on low heat, occasionally stirring.
- Serve over hot egg noodles.