Recipe by QZ Sioux
This is one of my kids favorite things to eat. It is easy, cheap, and goes a long way. If you are on a budget, this is a good recipe for you. It has very few ingredients too.
Top Review by Kathy in Fla
Thank you for posting this. I was looking for a way to use some ground beef that needed to be used and some left over pasta. This was quick, easy and surprisingly good. I did add in a bag of frozen broccoli, califlower and carrots. My DS said I can make this any time and I just might do that!! Thanks again!
- 2 lbs ground beef (your choice) or 2 lbs ground turkey (your choice)
- 1 medium onion, chopped or diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) soup can milk
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 3 -4 cups uncooked pasta, we use shell pasta, but any kind should do or 3 -4 cups elbow macaroni or 3 -4 cups egg noodles, but any kind should do
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water for pasta.
- In a large skillet, brown ground meat and onions until onions are clear. Drain. Add pasta to boiling water.
- Return meat and onions to skillet, add soups and milk, and extra mushrooms if you want. Cook until pasta is cooked to your doneness.
- Note: You can serve the meat over the pasta, or you can mix it all together. It is up to you, but my kids don't care how I serve it, they just love it!